1. Medicine for digestive ailments.
3.Helping with heart disease.
4.Helping with bleeding hemorrhoids.
5.Increasing the production of hemoglobin.
7.Good for skin.
9.Treating sore throat and cough.
10.Treating cut and bruises.
13.Improves bone strength.
16.Contraceptive for men.
17.Good nutritious snacks for diets.
1. For women in pregnancy and breastfeeding. It is advised not to consume jamun fruit though there is no certain known side effects but it is better to avoid any unwanted effects from consuming this fruit. It definitely won’t harm.
2. Try to avoid wild jamun fruit, as it might be contaminated with heavy metals.
3. Always wash the fruit clean before consuming. Though, you buy it from your local market it is not impossible that it might carry some pesticide.
4. For people that has diabetes, please consume this fruits moderately and keep your blood sugar level in track. This fruit has effect on lowering blood sugar level. Over-eating this fruit may lead to dangerously low blood sugar level.
5. Eating excessively, might lead to cough, sore throat and accumulation of sputum in lungs.
6. It is also not advised to be eaten after surgery.