Coconut oil is sometimes called the “oil of life.” It helps care for your health inside and out, and while it was once viewed as a health risk and people were scared to use it. Thanks to multiple studies and to Healer Baskar who made millions understand that this is one of the best oils in the world. There is no other oil better than coconut oil.
Coconut oil and liver health
First of all, keep in mind that you need to acquire coconut oil from a natural foods store or extract oil on your own where you can be sure that it was naturally and organically produced.
Coconut oil has been used for centuries in Asia and the Pacific region to treat a variety of diseases and enhance the beauty of the skin and hair. It is very difficult to see a Keralite having grey hair or bald or having too much of dandruff etc. Infact, their hair is always very healthy, rich and beautiful. The reason for this result is that they use coconut oil for everything. In cooking, they use coconut oil. While taking bath, they apply coconut oil on their body. So naturally they stay healthy always.
Today it’s used all over the world, now that it’s more widely known that it does not pose a threat to the health of the heart. Now that this belief is in the past, you can use it for numerous things as long as you consume it in properly.
Coconut oil can alleviate fatty liver problems
- Coconut oil is a type of saturated fat that’s good for a variety of your bodily functions. The fact that it is a “fat” shouldn’t concern you, because as you know, the body also needs essential fatty acids.
- The fatty acids in coconut oil are medium chain length. Most fats are long chain, which can have a negative effect on your cholesterol levels. Coconut oil on the other hand, helps improve your heart and liver health.
- This oil contains lauric acid, a compound that helps lower your cholesterol and balance your blood pressure.
So, please don’t worry. Coconut Oil is the best. Use it without fear. It will do no harm. On the contrary you will become more healthy.
- Coconut oil also has a very high antioxidant content that protects your liver from the negative effects of free radicals, while promoting the elimination of toxins.
Coconut oil helps reduce the inflammation and swelling that’s usually associated with fatty liver disease. Something important to remember is that it can reduce the workload your liver is undertaking while also fighting the buildup of fat. It’s incredibly effective.
Thanks to the antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties of coconut oil, it tackles multiple liver problems while speeding up your metabolic function.
Other studies have shown that regular consumption of coconut oil (a tablespoon a day) helps prevent liver damage from alcohol. It heals and nurtures this important organ, giving you more energy.
Other benefits are
- Coconut oil provides an energy boost
- Coconut oil improves your digestion
Recommended daily intake of coconut oil and potential side effects
- About one tablespoon of coconut oil on an empty stomach is recommended (15 grams per day). You can add it to your regular juices or smoothies.
- The main side effect that can occur with the intake of coconut oil are nausea and an upset stomach. Not everyone has the same reaction, so you need to pay attention to how you feel.
- If you prefer, you can divide the tablespoon into three servings of a teaspoon (5 grams) throughout the day. It all depends on what you tolerate best. But the key is to be consistent and not consume too much.