For all women’s problems such as irregular periods, excessive bleeding, not able to conceive, etc. we have a solution.
Why ? Why should this happen to women ? By and large, the present generation women have lost touch with the olden days system as the trends keep changing over a few generations.
If you look at them, you will notice that most women keep changing their hair styles. This should not be done at all. Women are not aware that by changing their hair styles, it will result in all the problems mentioned in the subject. Have a look at some of the pics below :
Partition of your hair should be at the centre of your head
If you look at the above pics, each one of them have parted their hair either partly or at the side of their head, which is wrong. Though the hair behind is not their real hair, these pics are shown to you to give you an idea how are the partition of hair done.
Women should part their hair exactly at the centre of their head. Take your comb, place it inbetween your two eye brows, take a straight line above and part your hair. If you have heard about your grand mother’s story, those days, women were not allowed to take any side partition nor were they allowed to open their hair. Women are supposed to plait their hair and should never play around with it. However, going by the present trends, atleast stick to centre partition if plaiting your hair may not be practically possible. See some pics below, which is the right way of hair-do.
The partition of hair should be done exactly as per the pics above. When you keep combing your hair every day like this, your womb will become strong and will automatically build the capacity to conceive.
At the beginning of the hair partition, always apply sindhoor. If you have observed, college girls will never apply sindhoor until they get married. After marriage, it is the tradition of indian culture to apply sindhoor. Why is it so ? The verma point connected to the the womb is at the beginning of the partition and if you massage that point 5 times every day after bath, the womb will become stronger. I am referring Womb as the Uterus Bag of women which conceives baby.
Parents of all daughters generally kiss them on their fore head and exactly at that point. Have you all observed this in movies ? Have you ever thought, why this tradition is practiced ? Why aren’t the parents giving a kiss to their daughters on their cheeks or anywhere else. Ask your parents. They will say, they don’t know. They may say, we have seen others doing it so we are also following the same. It is not that they know about this. But it is seen by them earlier and all parents believe that and kiss their daughters at that point knowingly or unknowingly. But this action by the Parents is a welcome sign because, it increases the conceiving capacity of their daughters.
Women should never cross their legs and sit
When they cross their legs and sit, there is a pressure being built on the womb (uterus bag) and this affects women very badly. What will happen if they cross their legs and sit ? The flow of blood circulation will be blocked and in those areas, blood circulation will be affected. All the above women are compelled to cross their legs and sit due to the selection of their dress. But none of them may be aware that it will affect their conceiving capacity.
You can ask me a question. What about men then ? Can they cross their legs and sit ? Ofcourse they can sit. It is their choice. But they will very soon lose their sex drive and would lose their energy very fast. It will also affect them.
Some women and men have the habit of crossing their legs while sleeping. They should never do this. Please refrain from crossing the legs while sitting or sleeping.
Learn how to use your Rest Room while passing Urine and Excreta
The sun rises in the east and sets in the west. Your sitting position in the Rest Room should never be facing East or West. Why ? The sun rays generally are passing through East and West only. Isn’t it ? The sun rays will pass through your body if your sitting position is facing east or west and this will affect the womb. A pregnant women should never sit in this position. If you sit in this position, the rays passing through may even kill the child in the womb. All women’s problems related to menses, excessive bleeding, irregular periods, etc. are all by and large due to this only. Today’s women’s problems are mainly because of lack of awareness of this sitting position in the Toilet.
Builders who follow Vastu correctly, will never position the Commode facing East or West. It will be facing either South or North. If you do not know the position of your Commode, download a Compass in your mobile and check that out.
Having said this, there is no need to dismantle the commode now. Just change your sitting position by using some artificial seating arrangement. That should be fine.
Banana, Cow’s Milk and Coconut Milk
Both husband and wife should drink one glass of Coconut Milk in the Morning. They should eat one Banana and drink one glass of Cow’s milk before going to bed. I want you to recollect the first night movie scenes. In all the movies, during the first night, the wife generally brings hot milk. Bananas, grapes and other fruits are already made available in the bed room. Isn’t it ? This practice is not discovered by the Directors of the Movies. It is a system followed by Indian married couple from good old days. Ask your grand parents if this is true.
How to get coconut milk ? Simple. Just grate the coconut, add adequate luke warm water, put them in the Mixer and switch on the power. Grind and Drink this coconut milk every day.
Similarly, eat one small banana (Yelakki banana) and drink cow’s milk before going to bed. When I say cow’s milk, it must be original cow’s milk not the packet milk which most of us buy. Go in search of a person who can supply cow’s milk to your house everyday. Pay him a little extra to get pure cow’s milk and request him not to mix water and give you. Instead of spending money to Doctors, there is no harm in giving more money to a person who is supplying pure Cow’s milk. Let him charge you double the price for it. Doesn’t matter. It is important that both of you drink this milk every night just before going to bed. This should be followed by both men and women if you are keen to have a baby. Also place baby’s pics, posters and few baby dolls in your bedroom. Do this for two months religiously and if you don’t conceive in two months time, you can ask me a question.
Beetle Leaves and food served on Banana Leaf.
Serve hot food to your husband on a banana leaf and ask him to have it only half of it. The rest he should leave it to the wife to eat and complete it.
Let the husband eat beetle leaves mixed with white lime stone two times. He should not gulp it inside. Twice he should chew and spit it out. The third time, the man should chew the beetle leaves only twice and he should remove that and give it to his wife. The wife then should chew this beetle leaves and gulp it inside. In good old days, always wife will eat food only after the husband has finished eating food. All this is traditionally practiced. But of late, it is not being followed.
This should be done for a period of two months. Wife will definitely conceive. However, this is not mandatory as some women may not like this practice.
How to stop excessive bleeding ?
Some women are facing this problem. Even after the periods gets over, bleeding doesn’t stop. What you need to do is very simple. Get hand size brick made out of clay. Once you bring it home, let this brick be kept under the sun in your balcony or terrace from morning till evening. Keeping watching the sun and the brick. At any point of time, if you find the sunlight is not falling on the brick, change the position to where the sunlight is falling on the brick. The brick should be kept under the sun for at-least 6 hours. Then use heavy object to grind it to powder. The pic shown here is too big. You don’t have to grind it to powder the entire brick. Quarter of this brick size will be sufficient. Once it is powdered, put the powder into a white cloth and keep shaking the cloth. You will get filtered powder falling down from the cloth. Preserve it in a small vessel. This is Step No.1.
Purchase Rock sugar crystals and grind it to powder. The quantity should be twice the quantity of brick powder. Mix both brick filtered powder and this rock sugar powder. Mix it well and put them in a box. Just take finger level mixed powder and taste it. The bleeding will stop the same day. For some women it may take maximum 3 days. You should taste the mixed powder only once in the morning and the result will be shown in about one hours time thereafter. After having once in the morning, if it still doesn’t stop, have once more in the evening. Let the gap be 12 hours. 70% chances, your excessive bleeding will stop the same day you taste this. If it doesn’t stop, repeat the process for 3 days. By then 95% chances, your bleeding will stop. 5% is reserved for some “special” women. This will also relieve you from all other “women’s problems”. Women who are facing severe stomach pain during periods will get a relief.
What to do if women goes through severe pain during periods ?
Menstrual cramps are due to a hormone-like substance called prostaglandin that causes the uterine muscles to contract during menstruation. For some women, menstrual cramps may reduce or completely disappear after childbirth.
If you approach a Gynaecologist, she will advise you to insert some external equipment which will remain in your body for long years and it may cause serious injuries later. Do not allow anything external enter into your body unless one meets with an accident and there is no other go but to go for external support. Else body has the capacity to cure on it’s own.
To ease the pain and discomfort, there are several over-the-counter medicines. I would advise you not to take any medicines which will probably subside your pain temporarily but you have some other problem waiting to begin. However, some simple and natural home remedies can be equally effective and relieve symptoms faster, or even prevent cramps.
Applying heat on the lower abdomen is the easiest way to control menstrual cramps. Heat helps relax the contracting muscles in the uterus.
- Place a heating pad over the lower part of your abdomen and lower back. You can even use a regular plastic bottle filled with hot water. Apply the heat until you feel more comfortable.
- Alternatively, soak a towel in water, wring out the excess water and then heat it in the microwave for one minute. Place it on the lower abdomen until the towel cools. Repeat every few minutes until the pain is gone.
- Even taking a hot shower may relieve pain and make you feel more relaxed.
Ginger is a wonder herb that can effectively ease menstrual cramps. This herb plays a key role in lowering the levels of the pain-causing prostaglandins. It also helps fight fatigue associated with premenstrual syndrome and can make irregular periods regular.
- Grate a small piece of ginger and boil it in a cup of water for five minutes. Strain it and add a little honey and lemon juice. Drink this tea three times a day during your menstrual cycle.
- You can also add ginger in your food while cooking or suck on some ginger candies or keep chewing ginger slices.
Basil is another very effective herb for reducing menstrual pain and cramps. The caffeic acid present in basil has analgesic, or pain-killing properties.
- Add one tablespoon of basil leaves to one cup of boiling water. Cover tightly and allow it to cool. Drink this every few hours to ease cramps.
- Alternatively, crush a handful of basil leaves to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of the juice to one cup of warm water. Drink this three times daily while having pain.
- You can also add fresh basil leaves to your food.
Cinnamon has antispasmodic, anticlotting and anti-inflammatory properties that can relieve menstrual pain. Plus, cinnamon is an excellent source of dietary fiber, calcium, iron and manganese.
- Make cinnamon tea by stirring one-fourth teaspoon of cinnamon powder into a cup of hot water. Let it sit for up to five minutes, add a little honey and then sip it slowly. Drink two to three cups of cinnamon tea one to two days before your period starts to prevent cramps.
- Add one-half teaspoon of cinnamon powder and one tablespoon of honey to a glass of warm water. Drink it three times during the first day of your period to relieve pain.
The antispasmodic, phytoestrogenic and anti-inflammatory properties of fennel can help relax the muscles in the uterus, which in turn relieves cramping and discomfort.
- Add one teaspoon of fennel seeds to a cup of boiling water.
- Simmer the mixture on low heat for five minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain the tea.
- Add one teaspoon of honey and mix well.
- Drink this herbal tea two times daily beginning three days before the expected start date of your cycle. Continue drinking it as needed for pain. Drink it hot for best results.
Flaxseed is great for reducing the intensity of menstrual cramps. The essential fatty acids in flaxseed help stabilize the production of progesterone. Plus, flaxseed can improve uterine function and help treat fertility problems.
When suffering from menstrual cramps, consume one to two tablespoons of flaxseed daily. You can sprinkle ground flaxseed over a salad, cereal and yogurt or put it in a smoothie.
A potent anti-inflammatory agent, papaya is very helpful in treating menstrual cramps. Also, it has nutrients like carotene, iron, calcium and vitamins A and C that help soothe the uterine walls and ease muscle contractions.
Just before and during your period, include papaya in your diet to minimize or eliminate pain.
Along with these remedies, you can do yoga and cardiovascular exercises to help get rid of menstrual cramps. Also, do not forget to drink plenty of water.
Remedies for White discharge
Fenugreek seeds help improve the pH level in the vagina and are also also believed to affect estrogen levels. Plus, the seeds work as a natural immune booster.
- Soak one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water overnight. The next morning, strain the water and add one-half teaspoon of honey. Drink it on an empty stomach.
- Alternatively, boil two teaspoons of fenugreek seeds in four cups of water for 30 minutes. Strain and allow it to cool. Use this water as a vaginal wash three or four times daily until the symptoms subside.
Indian gooseberry, also known as amla, has anti-infection properties that make it extremely beneficial for vaginal health. Plus, its high vitamin C content boosts your immune system to help your body fight off the problem.
- Mix one or two teaspoons of Indian gooseberry power with enough honey to make a thick paste. Have this mixture twice daily for about a week.
- Another option is to boil one teaspoon of dried Indian gooseberry root powder in one cup of water until the quantity is reduced to half. Add a little sugar or honey and drink it on an empty stomach every morning.
Try to follow one of these remedies for one month for positive results.
Bananas are another good home remedy for leukorrhea. The fruit is also useful in relieving complaints like digestive disturbances and lethargy that could be accompanying the problem.
- Eat one to two overripe bananas daily to help control leukorrhea.
- You can also mix two tablespoons of banana flower juice with two teaspoons of powdered palmyrah candy and have it once daily.
Follow these remedies daily until you get the desired result.
According to Ayurveda, figs are considered a good remedy for leukorrhea. They have a powerful laxative effect that helps remove harmful toxins and waste from the body, in turn helping reduce leukorrhea.
- Soak two to three dried figs in one cup of water overnight. The next morning, blend the soaked figs in water and drink it on an empty stomach.
- You can also grind equal amounts of the bark of the fig tree and banyan tree into a fine powder. Mix one tablespoon of this powder in two cups of water. Use this solution as a vaginal wash.
Okra, also known as lady’s finger, is beneficial in treating leukorrhea. Being mucilaginous in nature, okra helps remove mucous from your system, in turn reducing vaginal discharge.
- Wash 100g okras and cut them into small pieces.
- Boil the okra pieces in half a liter or about two cups of water for 20 minutes until the water is reduced to half.
- Strain and divide this solution into three parts.
- Take one part of this solution along with some honey three times daily.
- Follow this remedy until condition improves.
Indian lilac, also known as neem or margosa, is very effective for treating vaginal odor that may occur with leukorrhea. Its antiseptic properties help fight off vaginal infection and reduce itching and other discomforts associated with leukorrhea.
- Boil a handful of neem leaves in water. Strain and allow it to cool. Use it to rinse the vaginal area once daily for a few weeks.
- You can also dry roast a handful of Indian lilac leaves in a pan. Allow them to cool and then crush them to make a fine powder. Mix two teaspoons of this powder with enough water to make a paste. Apply it to your vagina and surrounding area. Do this twice daily for a few days.
Pomegranate has strong healing and medicinal properties that are beneficial in the treatment of leukorrhea. The fruit, as well as its leaves and rind, can be used.
- Drink a glass of freshly extracted pomegranate juice once daily for one month.
- Alternatively, grind together 30 fresh pomegranate leaves and 10 black peppercorns. Mix this paste in half a glass of water. Strain and drink it twice daily for three weeks.
- Another option is to dry the rind of a pomegranate and grind or crush it into a powder. Mix one tablespoon of this powder in two cups of water. Use this solution as a vaginal douche.
The antiseptic and antioxidant properties in saffron help treat leukorrhea. Plus, saffron acts as an immune booster to speed up recovery.
- Boil one teaspoon of saffron in one-fourth cup of water until the water is reduced to one tablespoon.
- Divide this solution into three equal portions.
- Mix one portion with an equal amount of water.
- Drink this solution three times daily for several days.
- Wash undergarments daily with an antibiotic solution, and let them dry under the sun.
- Avoid wearing dirty, tight or synthetic undergarments.
- Change your undergarment two or three times a day until the problem is resolved.
- Consider wearing a panty liner.
- Thoroughly wash the vagina and its surrounding area with water and medicated soap twice daily.
- Wipe from front to back after using the toilet.
- Avoid coffee, alcohol and aerated drinks.
- Increase your fluid intake to help flush out toxins.
- Try to do some light exercises or yoga daily.