Please understand, if you are getting pain in particular part of the body such as Ankle, Joints, Knee, Back, Neck, etc. it means, you have a problem in those joints and it can cure if you think about it. If you don’t get head ache, do you think about head ? If you don’t get Knee pain, do you think about it ? When will you think about all these joints – only when there is a pain. When you get pain, it means, you require rest. If you rest for just two hours and keep thinking about the pain area, you will get cured. In this process, you must bear the pain for those two hours and as you start taking rest and keep only thinking about the pain area and keep saying to yourself “I don’t have pain”, the pain will start reducing. So simple isn’t it ? It looks like a joke, but do it and see the miracle then you will believe what I am saying.
If you are going through unbearable pain, you will be tempted to take Pain Killers. No sooner you take pain killers, your pain will go away but the root cause for the pain will not go away and the temporary relief from the pain is not the solution for you. So either bear the pain, take complete rest, don’t do any work and just think about the pain area and the pain will subside on its own within 2-3 hrs. For some reason, if you are forced to take pain killers, take it (though my conscience is not permitting me to say this) but please take complete rest for 24 hours. Don’t work, don’t strain the leg, or any area where you were getting pain. Complete rest is the best remedy for Ankle, Joint, Knee, Back and Neck pains.
There are also other home remedies which will give you some comfort and given below are those :
Castor oil is a traditional remedy for alleviating the pain and inflammation of sprains. Castor oil is a triglyceride and mainly consists of ricinoleic acid, which has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Fold a cotton cloth several times to make a pad. Dip the pad in a container of castor oil.
- Place the pad on the affected area and secure it with several layers of plastic wrap.
- Place a hot water bottle over the castor oil pack for half an hour.
- Keep the sprained ankle in an elevated position for a few minutes.
- Remove the pack and then massage the remaining oil into the skin.
- Repeat this treatment two or three times daily for two days.
The presence of a certain phenolic compound in olive oil helps alleviate inflammation resulting from a sprained ankle. Plus, olive oil has healing properties that help speed recovery.
- Heat the olive oil and then allow it to cool for some time. Apply the warm oil on the affected area and gently massage for few minutes. This will relax the muscle and relieve pain. Do this three or four times a day for a few days.
- Add one tablespoon of olive oil to one egg yolk and mix it well. Apply this mixture on the affected area and cover it with a cotton pad. Keep it bandaged for two days. Repeat the process for a few days.
Due to their anti-inflammatory properties, onions are often used to treat sprained ankles, jammed fingers, arthritis and rheumatism. Onions can help reduce pain, swelling and inflammation.
- Chop one large onion into small pieces. Put the pieces in a muslin cloth and tie it with a rubber band. Place the muslin cloth on the sprained area for at least two hours. If needed, secure the cloth with tape. Repeat as needed to reduce symptoms.
- Alternatively, chill an onion in the refrigerator for two hours. Cut the onion into small pieces and then mix them with a good amount of salt. Apply the mixture to the swollen ankle and wrap it with an elastic bandage. Replace the compress with a new one every seven to eight hours. Do this for one to two days depending upon your recovery rate.
Epsom salt is a popular home remedy for treating sprains. The crystals of magnesium sulfate are highly effective for soothing sore muscles and calming nearby nerves. Epsom salt can be purchased at most drugstores or discount stores.
- Pour one cup of Epsom salt into warm bath water. Stir it with your hand to help the salt dissolve in the water.
- Soak the sprained ankle in this water for at least 30 minutes.
- Do this twice daily for three to four days.
Garlic can also be used to quickly relieve various symptoms of a sprain. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, garlic can help reduce pain as well as inflammation. Also, its healing properties and its ability to increase the body’s strength and energy will speed up the healing process.
- Mix one tablespoon of garlic juice and two tablespoons of warm coconut oil. Gently rub this solution on the affected area. Leave it on for half an hour and then wash the area with lukewarm water. Use this simple remedy three or four times a day for several days until your ankle heals completely.
- Alternatively, mix one teaspoon garlic oil and one teaspoon of almond oil. Massage the affected area with the mixture two or three times a day. Repeat daily until you recover fully. This remedy can also be used for treating arthritis and rheumatism.
Cabbage’s anti-inflammatory effects make it a good topical remedy for treating simple sprains. Cabbage compresses are often used to reduce the swelling in sprains and broken bones. It is also high in vitamins and phytonutrients that help speed up the healing process.
- Remove the outer leaves from a head of cabbage.
- Use a rolling pin to gently bruise the leaves so the juices can be released.
- Wrap the cabbage leaves in foil and then warm them in the oven. The leaves should be warm but not hot.
- Put the warm cabbage leaves over the painful area. Secure them in place with a gauze bandage.
- Cover the entire area with plastic wrap to retain its warmth.
- Leave it on for half an hour.
- Follow this remedy twice daily for two days.
Along with the above remedies, you need to rest the sprained ankle for a few days. Putting stress on a sprained ankle will delay the healing process and may even cause further injury.
Watch this magical performance of Cumin Seeds
To know more about this click the following link and read the article and whatsapp me to move forward
For web consultation, please click the following link :