If you’ve developed dark circles and are worried you’re going to be stuck with them forever, don’t be. Follow these remedial measures and you can get rid of your dark circles in 3-4 weeks time.
1. Almond Oil
A completely natural ingredient that benefits skin around your eyes, almond oil helps lighten dark circles. Combine almond oil with vitamin E oil and your dark circles will be history. Plus, these ingredients really something that’s a staple in every household.
- Before hitting the sack, apply some almond oil over your dark circles and massage it gently into the skin.
- Leave the oil on overnight.
- Wash it off with cold water next morning.
- Repeat this every day until your dark circles are gone.
Remember those Bollywood and Tollywood movies where women are seen relaxing at a Salon with cucumber slices on their eyes? Well, there’s a reason beyond gloss. With skin-lightening and mild astringent properties, cucumbers are completely equipped to fix those dark circled eyes. Better yet, they are soothing and refreshing too.
- Cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices and chill it for about 30 minutes.
- Place the slices on the dark circles for about 10 minutes.
- Wash the area thoroughly with water.
- Repeat this process twice a day for one week to see results.
3. Raw Potato
Potatoes contain vital natural bleaching agents and used raw, they help lighten dark circles and reduce excess puffiness around your eyes.
- Grate a couple of chilled potatoes to extract the juice.
- Soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it on your closed eyes.
- Make sure the juice covers the dark circles entirely.
- Allow the juice to sit for about 15 minutes and rinse your eyelids well with cool water.
- Repeat once or twice daily for 2 – 3 weeks to see results.
4. Rose Water
There’s a reason mothers always advise their children to rinse their eyes with Rose Water when they’re sore. It not only rejuvenates skin and reduces dark circles but also has a soothing effect on tired eyes. Due to its mild astringent properties, it also works well as a skin toner.
- Soak cotton eye pads in rose water for a few minutes.
- Place the soaked pads on your closed eyelids.
- Leave them on for about 15 minutes.
- Follow this remedy twice daily for 2 – 3 weeks to see results.
Tomato, the fruit that’s used like a vegetable, is known to naturally possess powerful bleaching properties that can lighten skin very effectively.
- Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one and a half teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Gently apply this mixture on your dark circles and allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off well with cool water.
- Follow this remedy twice a day for 2 – 3 weeks to see results.
Apply a thin layer of honey to lighten the skin under the eyes. Leave the honey mask under the eyes for 20mins or overnight.
7. MILK CREAM
Use a small amount of cold milk. Using your ring finger, massage the eye area using milk cream before going to bed to moisturize and condition the skin.
8. GREEN TEA
To reduce puffiness and diminish dark circles, soak some cotton pads in chamomile or green tea, cut the cotton pads in half and use it under your eyes as an eye mask.
9. ALOE VERA
Use a small amount of pure aloe vera gel just under the eyes to soothe and protect the skin.
A person travels the entire world in search of something that he finds at home. So don’t go looking elsewhere for expensive cures to dark circles; they’re all right there in your kitchen.
For Web Consultation please click the following link