As you age, it is normal to experience some memory lapses. Usually, an occasional memory lapse does not mean you have a serious problem. It is a fact that memory power diminishes with age, but when it incarcerates children and youngsters, it becomes something to seriously watch over. Mother Nature has provided us with a number of power-packed natural foods. Let’s dig into it and find a few super foods for sharpening your memory.
- Eating Holy Basic (Tulsi) Leaves – Every morning, pluck tulsi leaves from your plant if you are stocking it. Else atleast cultivate the habit of now growing this plant at home. Eat these leaves every morning. You will see a great sign of improvement.
- Solve Crosswords – You must spend a lot of time solving crosswords. This will cure you from the memory loss as you will be forced to remember few things that you have done. Practice makes a man perfect. So you keep solving crosswords and you will soon see an improvement in your memory.
- Take one to three teaspoons of Amla Juice. If it is too bitter, add honey to it and drink.
- Drink half tea spoon of pure coconut oil every morning.
- Drinking Milk with soaked almonds.
- Keep attending Hari Kathas or visit Park, temples every day. It will keep your occupied and busy.
- Meditation and Yoga
- Drink Hot Beverages like Tea and Coffee in specific amount periodically. Say 3-4 times a day.
- Engage yourself in extra curricular activities which you like, Ex Carrom, Chess, Badminton, TT, Cricket, etc. You must not be a spectator. You must play. You can also play computer games.