Causes of Excessive Sweating
Various reasons that can cause your body to sweat in excess can be:
- Excess weight
- Hormonal fluctuations
- Anxiety disorder
- Diabetes disease
- Heart or lung disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Heart failure
- Over-the-counter medication
- Alcohol abuse
- Respiratory problems
- Injury in the spinal cord
Symptoms of Excessive Sweating
A number of signs and symptoms, which can make out that the person is suffering from hyperhidrosis, are:
- Wet and moist palms and soles
- Visible sweating that even drenches the clothes
- Discoloration of the affected area
- Maceration of the skin
- Foot odor
- Cracking and scaling of the skin
Here are the remedies for the same :
Intake of two teaspoons of natural vinegar and one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar thrice in a day is an excellent remedy to cure the excessive sweating. Take this mixture on an empty stomach- half an hour after or before the meal.
This is the easiest remedy to get rid of too much sweating. Simply cut slices of potato and rub them under your arms and the areas, which sweat more.
Infuse about 10gms of camphor in a bowl of coconut oil and apply it on the sweat prone areas to treat the trouble naturally.
Eating grapes every day can soothe out the problem of extreme sweating. It has natural antioxidants and it balances the temperature of the body.
Mix a tablespoon of salt with lime juice and massage your hands with this mix. It will decelerate the activities of sweat glands and will cure excessive sweating.
Tips to Prevent Excessive Sweating
- Drink a lot of water.
- Don’t take the stress.
- Bring down your caffeine intake.
- Avoid using harsh deodorant or soap.
- Avoid taking hot baths.
- Avoid hot drinks.
- Avoid alcohol, drugs and cigarettes.
- Avoid eating sugary, spicy and chemically-processed foodstuff.
- Shave the underarms and groin areas to prevent excessive sweating.
- Wear clothes made of natural fibres, like cotton. Avoid synthetic fabrics, like nylons and polyesters.
- Wear loose fitting clothes.
- Try to keep the temperature of your body always cool.