For a good singing and public speaking voice, you require regular practice and you should follow the remedies given below :
Ginger is an effective herb to deal with a hoarse voice. It is very soothing to the mucous membranes surrounding the voice box and alleviates inflammation. It also helps prevent infections in the upper respiratory tract.
- Eat thin slices of raw, fresh ginger at regular intervals. To enhance the taste, you can sprinkle a little salt and lemon juice on it.
- Another option is to simmer 1 tablespoon of finely chopped ginger in a cup of hot water for 10 minutes. Strain and add honey. Drink this up to 3 times a day.
Honey is very effective in dealing with a hoarse voice. It helps coat and soothe the irritated throat and helps reduce inflammation.
- Simply eat 1 tablespoon of raw, organic honey a few times daily to keep the throat moist.
- Another option is to mix 1 to 2 tablespoons of honey and a pinch of black pepper powder in a glass of warm water. Drink it a few times a day.
- Alternatively, mix equal amounts of honey and basil leaf juice. Eat it 3 times daily.
Take half a teaspoon of ghee, everyday morning, before food. You need to drink a small cup of hot water after taking ghee.
It means Licorice. Chew a small piece of Yashtimadhu – Licorice is known to improve voice. Chewing a small piece of licorice, for a minute or two, helps improve voice.
English name: Licorice / Liquorice
Hindi name – Mulethi, Jethimadhu
Tamil and Telugu name – Atimadhuram, Irattimadhuram
Hindi name: Muleti, Jetimadhu
Kannada name: Atimadhura, Jeshtamadhu
Hot water drinking
Hot water drinking – helps to clear phlegm from the lungs and clears throat.
If fresh Amla fruit is available, then you can eat it as such, or make salads, chutney, pickle with it to enjoy fresh Amla fruit in different ways. If fresh amla is not available, then amla powder can be consumed. You can make Amla recipe along with different liquids, based on your body type and body needs.