Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs or pockets that develop within or on the surface of one or both of a woman’s ovaries. Most women will develop at least one cyst at some point in their lives. In many cases, ovarian cysts disappear on their own within a few months. Body has the power of healing on it’s own. However, if they cause discomfort, there are many natural remedies that can help relieve symptoms and shrink the size of the cysts.
Heat is said to be quite effective in reducing muscle cramps or pain in the abdomen due to ovarian cysts.
- Put a heating pad or hot water bottle on your abdomen and lower pelvic area.
- Do this for at least 15 minutes.
- Follow this remedy whenever you experience pain in the abdomen for quick relief.
Castor Oil Pack
Castor oil packs are an age-old remedy for ovarian cysts. Castor oil clears the body of excess tissues and toxins. It also stimulates the lymphatic and circulatory systems, which helps reduce and dissolve ovarian cysts.
- Fold a large flannel cloth to make it two or three layers thick. Make sure the folded cloth is large enough to cover your entire abdomen.
- Drizzle about two tablespoons of castor oil on the cloth. Fold the cloth in half to saturate and then unfold it.
- Lay down with an old towel under you and put the flannel cloth on your abdomen.
- Cover the castor oil cloth with plastic and then with an old towel.
- Place a hot water bottle over the towel and then cover yourself in a warm blanket.
- Leave the castor oil pack on for at least 30 minutes and then remove it.
- Repeat the process about three times a week for three months.
To remove oil from the skin after using the castor oil pack, you can wash the treated area with a solution of three tablespoons of baking soda mixed in one quart (four cups) of water.
Note: Do not use castor oil packs during menstruation. If you are trying to conceive then do not use this remedy after ovulation.
Beetroot contains a compound known as betacyanin that boosts the liver’s ability to clear toxins out of your system. Plus, the alkaline nature of beetroot helps balance the acidity in your body. This in turn reduces the severity of many symptoms of ovarian cysts.
- Mix one-half cup of freshly extracted beetroot juice with one tablespoon each of aloe vera gel and blackstrap molasses.
- Drink this once daily before eating your breakfast.
- Follow this remedy daily until your symptoms have reduced.
Ginger is a strong anti-inflammatory herb that reduces inflammation and relieves pain. Also, ginger increases heat in the body and induces menstruation.
- Blend a two-inch piece of ginger, two stalks of celery, half a glass of apple juice and three-fourths of a pineapple in a juicer. Drink this juice once daily until the cysts are gone.
- Also, you can drink two to three cups of ginger tea daily.
Flaxseed helps balance the proportion of estrogen to progesterone in your body. This will help reduce the cysts. Plus, flaxseeds are rich in fiber that helps the body eliminate harmful toxins, cholesterol and other waste products processed by the liver.
- Mix one tablespoon of ground flaxseed in a glass of warm water. Drink it daily on an empty stomach until you notice improvement in your condition.
- You can also add ground flaxseeds to yogurt, smoothies, soups and salads.
Almond is a magnesium-rich food that helps reduce painful cramps associated with ovarian cysts.
- Simply eat some dry roasted almonds to relieve the pain and discomfort.
- Alternatively, gentle massaging of the abdominal area with almond oil can help ease pain and bloating. For best results, add a few drops of jasmine essential oil to one tablespoon of almond oil and then use it for massage.
- You can also add one teaspoon of sweet almond oil to a glass of warm milk and drink it once daily.
Remember that your regular diets play an important role in regulating all organs in your body, therefore, what kind of food you eat daily can partly contribute to your recent health diseases. Although consumed foods are also the causes, changing your diets can make huge differences. For women who consume cheese and meat products in large amount can have chance to suffer from ovarian cysts. When you know you have a problem in uterus, you should completely stop taking non-veg food. A strict “No” till such time, the cyst gets eliminated from your uterus. It is essential for them to add more vegetables as well as fruits to the diets or even try vegetarian dishes until the cysts are dissolved and shrunk.
Apart from that, you can eat whole grains, garlic and legumes. You should not eat white flour-related products, eat less sugar and salt and avoid processed foods. This will give you more time to treat and balance the body.
Ovarian Cancer Relapse Remedies
There is a multitude of mushroom varieties in the world, and many have been used to treat different kinds of conditions.
Shiitake mushrooms, in particular, are quite famous. Their active ingredient is beta-glucan, a chemical known for its association with stopping the growth of some types of cancer.
In Japan, the extract of this mushroom has been used for centuries as an alternative remedy. It is consumed as a tea to combat ovarian cancer and other diseases.
Dealing with the symptoms of ovarian cancer is complicated. After medical treatment, your body normally needs extra help fighting.
Mint tea is ideal for calming an upset stomach, one of the first symptoms that appear.
This is due to its antioxidants and organic compounds that support your immune system and promote a faster and better recovery.
The consumption of soy-based products can have a big impact on the effects of some types of cancer.
When we talk about ovarian cancer in particular, the isoflavones in these products stop the transmission of cancer cells.
That means the cancer cells are less able to spread and increase the size of tumors.
At the same time, soy products protect your body from the side effects of chemo and other treatments used to fight cancer.
Some consider this one of the simplest vegetables. However, red onions are full of chemicals that help fight ovarian cancer like:
In general, all kinds of onions are good for you. However, red onions are much more potent and have very high levels of antioxidants.
For Web consultation, please click the following link to know the procedure :