Interested members who wish to have a direct consultation with me can do so on Web. There is an application PC / Laptop / Mobile Smart Phones. The name of the application is Zoom. In PC & Laptop, you need to visit www.zoom.us and download. In Mobile, go to play store or app store and type Zoom Cloud Meeting app and you can download the app.
Web Consultation procedure
- You need to download Zoom App on your mobile or visit www.zoom.us and download the same to your PC or Laptop.
- Please ensure you have audio / video switched on and do a test demo with your known circle of friends.
- It is not something like Whatsapp Video or any other Video calling. You need to join a meeting by typing the Meeting ID provided by our office.
- Meeting ID will be provided once you fix up an appointment with me.
- To get my appointment fixed, you can whatsapp my office on 96322 38294 or you can call and fix up.
Web Consultation Sample
Membership Fees to be paid
- We do not collect any fees for consultation per say.
- In order to get web consultation appointment, you need to become a member of Art of Self Treatment.
- The benefits of becoming a paid member are as given below :
- A family of four can get free home remedies for one year.
- You can make the payment Quarterly / half yearly / yearly.
- The fees payable is as follows :
- Rs. 1200 for quarterly membership
- Rs. 2000 for half yearly membership
- Rs. 3500 for annual membership
For Diabetic / BP / Cancer Patients
- Rs. 2000 annual membership.
- The patients requires constant monitoring to ensure 100% cure.
- The same fees is applicable for chronic diseases which requires monitoring.
How should the payment be made ?
- Payment should be made online.
- You can use your Credit Card / Debit Card / Wallets / UPI / Netbanking
- Click this link and make the payment
Summary of Members benefit
- Get products / natural remedies medicines / plants / oil etc. at cost either by courier or we will give name and contact number of stores which supplies medicines.
- Members can also opt to become one of the Trustees if they so desire.
What are we going to do with Membership and other Fee collection ?
- Art of Self Treatment is registered as a Trust which will be a non-profit organization.
- A bank account will be opened in the name of Art of Self Treatment once the trust is formed. Till then members are requested to pay to “No Hungry Child”. For more details about No Hungry Child, please visit website www.nohungrychild.co.in
- We will induct 7 Trustees who will come with a capital of Rs. 1,00,000
- We will also induct 10 Committee Members who will come with a capital infusion of Rs. 25,000 per person
- From the capital amount and membership fee collection, AST will be able to hire a person to market the program.
- Art of Self Treatment clinic is being proposed to be opened which will be a 10 Bed Clinic, provided we are able to raise Rs. 40-50 Lacs per city as Membership fee all over India.
- Members are going to be given absolutely free treatment.
- We do not intend charging for manpower as the cost will be managed by the membership fee revenue.
- We intend charging for the products / ingredients that are purchased.
- Clinic will be open only for Members.
- Non-Members of AST will not have access to AST Clinic.
These are tentative plans as of now. Once we form the Trust, other Trustees and Committee Members will be there to come up with ideas and we can fine tune the thoughts.
Income and Expenditure audited statement will be published with a password in the Website open only for the members to view.
Patients who are unable to make payment but needs treatment
- Such Patients should give a declaration as to why they cannot pay.
- If the reasons stated are to do with Poverty, the case will be considered.
Suggestions are welcome
These are my initial thought process. We can develop as we progress. One year would be the gestation period to make this happen into reality. Suggestions are welcome from the members.