Typhoid is medical term given and the majority of the population thinks it is a disease. Art of Self Treatment believes that Typhoid is a treatment given to the body. Typhoid begins with fever in the beginning. If the first 3 days are not taken care properly, then it leads to further fever and goes on for 15-25 days and thereafter the fever goes. When body needs rest and you don’t give body the desired rest, then it starts treating itself by increasing the temperature and you are forced to lie down and take rest. During the first 3 days what is required is just complete rest. Even if you don’t eat anything, it’s ok. When you are having fever, your taste becomes bitter and you don’t feel like eating anything. You don’t have to eat. But unfortunately people follow the reverse. They bring lot of fruits, bread, milk etc. thinking they are giving the person a lot of care. But all that is not at all required. Just cover yourself with a blanket and take complete rest and that should be enough.
- Take 5 cloves and put it in half pan of water and boil it. Strain it later and once it becomes slightly warm, drink it. Repeat this process.
- Take 10-15 basil (Tulsi) leaves and extract juice out of it. Add black pepper to it and drink it daily.
- For one glass of plain butter milk, add 15 ml coriander juice and stir it well. Drink twice a day.
- Add 1/2 tea spoon of honey and 1/2 spoon of pepper powder to pomegranate juice and drink one glass every day till typhoid subsides.
- You can also drink 1 glass of Carrot Juice every day.
- In one glass of apple juice add 1 spoon of ginger juice, mix it and drink.
- Half glass of orange juice to be mixed with half glass of cold milk and then drink it. It will do a lot good to subside the typhoid. Alternatively eat orange and drink milk over it.
- in Tender coconut water mix 3-5 mint leaves and drink
For web consultation please click the following link :